- Casual ski pants for cross-country and normal skiing
- mTEX 20.000 weather protection – waterproof, breathable
- PFC-free finish: water-repellent & environmentally friendly
- Perfect heat retention due to PrimaLoft® insulation
- Flexible waistband with functional neoprene insert
There’s nothing like donning your skis and hitting a freshly groomed piste or off-piste powder first thing in the morning – especially when you've purchased our BACKLINE PANTS W. Whether you're enjoying a relaxed day on piste or taking on challenging freerides, these ski pants not only come with everything you need, but also have a cool style that is simply fun. They are equipped with our mTEX 20.000 material, which is 100% windproof, 100% waterproof and highly breathable. The stand-out feature of the BACKLINE PANTS W is the outer material. Made from a cotton blend, it has a unique texture and an equally unique unisex look. The pants also have a PFC-free, water-repellent finish. Meanwhile, high-quality PrimaLoft® padding is exceptionally warm and lightweight, keeping you warm even on the lift up. The BACKLINE PANTS W also have an adjustable waistband, which we have fitted with a Thermostretch insert to keep your lower back warm.
A range of features equip the BACKLINE PANTS W for on-piste performance. Leg zips are incorporated to provide extra ventilation on physically demanding descents. Tough CORDURA® has been added at the hems to protect the fabric from sharp ski edges. Finally, the BACKLINE PANTS W have four zip pockets to keep your things handy while skiing.
- mTEX 20.000: breathable, highly weatherproof membrane
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Highly breathable material
- Warming PrimaLoft®: Insulation retains body heat optimally
- Innovative waistband with functional neoprene insert
- Adjustable waistband which adapts to any body shape
- Robust edge protection made from Cordura® on leg hems
- Best climate comfort thanks to external leg ventilation
- 4 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Sporty cut offer more flexibility
For you, there is no such thing as bad weather. All that matters is the challenge and the enthusiasm you feel when you’re out in nature. Custom-tailored weather protection with very high breathability from Maier Sports. Waterproof, windproof and breathable – the premium laminate with a 20,000 mm water column. Optimum equipment for full performance.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ECO is based on an industrial eco-friendly microfiber that imitates the structure of down and is used in high-quality clothing for cold-weather and all-year-round clothing. It contains 70% recycled PET bottles and offers excellent all-round protection in awide variety of weather conditions.